The basics in physician practice management are collections, staffing and getting the patients in. It is essential to establish and monitor business processes to ensure effective and efficient clinical operations. An effective practice staffs and manages operations to maximize patient satisfaction, collection of payments and customer service.
This session will:
- Identify the key performance indicators to monitor the revenue cycle;
- Discuss the development of effective staffing and best practice staffing ratios;
- Determine efficient patient flow patterns to maximize provider schedules and optimization of schedule templates to meet productivity targets;
- Develop and oversee patient satisfaction and customer service delivery to meet patient satisfaction.
At the end of the session you will have identified your top five initiatives for change and the key indicators to monitor and sustain the change.
3-Part Physician Practice Management Webinar Series:
- Part 1: February 7 – “Successful Physician-Hospital Integration – A Case Study”
- Part 2: March 5 – “Physician Practice Management Essentials: Keys for Success”
- Part 3: April 10 – “Physician Practice 2.0 – Tools for Success in Hospital-Owned Practices”
MGMA-ACMPE is the premier association for professional administrators and leaders of medical group practices. In 2011, members of the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) and its standard-setting division, the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE), voted to merge to form a new association. Since 1926, the Association has delivered networking, professional education and resources, political advocacy and certification for medical practice professionals. The Association represents 22,500 members who lead 13,200 organizations nationwide.
MGMA-ACMPE’s mission is to elevate the performance of medical practice leaders and their organizations by connecting members, building partnerships, setting the standards for certification, advocating for physician practice and providing innovative solutions. MGMA-ACMPE is headquartered in Englewood, Colo., and maintains a government affairs office in Washington, D.C. Please visit mgma.com.